Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello,
You probably thought that I had gone away. I did for awhile.  I am really a terrible blogger, but I am going to try to improve for the 2012 year. January is here in Missouri, not in the usual form-- ice and snow and slippery streets.

This is what I have coming up ! I was the featured artist for the City of Independence at the Martin Luther King Celebration on January 16, 2012 which was held at the Truman Memorial Building in Independence, Missouri.  I displayed 10 original paintings- among them was one of my newest ones- " The Gambler" which is also featured in the Xanadu Gallery January issue magazine that goes to over 80,000 collectors. I sold  two copies of that painting by the next Monday. The exposure was really great. I met all the important city officials starting  with the Mayor and his wife. I have copies of this picture available if you are interested. Just e-mail me. 

Next month, February,  which is right on me,  I will be showing at the Kansas City Kansas Main Public
Library located at 625 Minnesota Street in KCK.  This  show will open on February 15 and run until March 13, 2012 . 

February 9, 2012, I will be at the Black History Market Place event from 9 am-2 pm at 901 Locust Street in Kansas City, Missouri.  I will be selling mostly cards, reproductions and jewelry at this event.

 Quickly following that from February 10-12, 2012  - I will be at the 49th Ward Parkway Mid Winter Art Fair in Kansas City.

I am taking time to participate  in the Kansas City Artist's Coalition Sweet Heart Ball and Auction as a volunteer on February 15, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment