Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Think that I Am Finally Here

I think after fooling around trying to start this blog that I am finally here. Google is saying that it does not exist- will see in a minute. I worked for ever on trying to get this up- I searched the Forum, the help, the many thousands of complaints, Firefox, CA, Google, cookies, cakes and pies--nothing- cleaned cache on all the site until I was blurry eyed  and finally at 4 am decided to post a question - where I found lots of folks with similar problems but not the same as mine.. See nothing on this site worked for me- NOTHING- I could not upload, download, or save- except for a tiny incomplete part of my profile on blog.com.

I woke up this morning after church started --and after I did my morning meditation-and decided that I would try one more thing that I remembered that always  gives me a fit-- the firewall, except I have reloaded my op system- and downloaded a different version of CA, Computer Associates, inc which does not behave too well either.  Well, I think that I hit pay dirt-after really reading and fooling with CA for three hours- I figured how to make this load -- pics and everything. I was going to share this great piece of wisdom but at 4 am I don't remember which forum that I posted the question to.... downloads from your updates.. are creating most of the conflicts. no one bothers to tell you that you have to re-set several items  after the downloads on your computer.  Nine changes viola- pictures loaded, the blog took the information, except that Google does not recognize it yet--not at all-- but I read on a forum that it takes awhile for blogs to become active. Weird- since e-mail is active right away.  

I may have made one more error I tried AdSense-- and made a typo- They seem to want to reassign my e-mail- I think that I will just deal with the blog- for now to see  if it stays up and I can get one post on it!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of your work. Uncle Earl is so real and you have captured him as you did Aunt Mary. What an honor to their memory. I am so proud to be your cousin and appreciate every stroke of art. I am not real good at blogging, and only blog with you and Dennis L, but I guess that is being in good company! Keep up the great work!
    Blessings and Love,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete